[Serious] Stopping content creation completely

I’ll cut right to the chase. I’m quitting content creation all together. Audio, animation, posters everything.

 So why did I decide on quitting? Well in the simplest way I can put it, I can’t bring myself to animate anymore. About 2 months ago, while I was doing the 2B animation, I started asking myself “Why am I doing this?”.

Normally whenever that question popped up I always had some idea of what to answer it with. But this time I couldn’t say anything. Nothing that I used to respond with struck a real chord with me.

So, I took a break after I did that animation. I felt that I was at a crossroads, I don’t have a passion for animation anymore and while it was fun to do it on the side, I can’t do it forever.

I’m not closing down my Tumblr account immediately. My deviantart will be deactivated immediately afterwards. Not certain on exactly when. My blog won’t be closed down since I don’t see any reason as to why I should delete it.

 But before I go I’ll give everyone one last thing. My entire fart/burp sound collection. The collection itself contains a multitude of sound effects from various videos, up to 748 sounds. Moans from some of these videos are also included in the bundle. The sounds will be hosted on my blog with a link to  the zip file.

The link to it and my Mega files are here. I don’t have enough space on my two Mega accounts, and they outright refuse to upload some of my content.

 I thank you all for watching me and enjoying my work. I thank those of you that I’ve become close with through other means. I wish everyone the best.

Sound Pack: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d6dgO7RWx5DwVG7kJ8W_dl3GBSSXcfvk

Mega:  https://mega.nz/#F!OShXDKQb!iOPCOadegi2cGTBRbG-M_Q

Popular Posts